Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
ATHENIAN BREWERY S.A. is seeking to recruit candidates for:
- University or Master Degree in Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Professional work experience in IT Business Applications functions (up to 3 years)
- Experience of working in an Agile SCRUM development environment (desirable)
- Excellent command of the English language / Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Analytical, Project Management and Problem Solving Skills
- Team player, Results oriented, Innovative
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
- Understands business needs, business processes, business data, IT application landscape and digital trends in the functional areas of Finance, Sales and Marketing; uses this knowledge to assist the IT Business Solutions team to plan and design new IT software solutions and changes to existing solutions.
- Identifies, challenges and documents the business, functional and technical requirements together with the acceptance criteria of an information system that is fit for purpose in supporting core business processes.
- Translates requirements into a functional system design of an existing or new business solution, covering logical application components, data elements, process flows and their integration.
- Conducts testing by creating, executing, documenting and managing tests, resulting in solutions meeting the agreed criteria and quality standards.
- Creates, updates and maintains IT project deliverables (business requirements, functional design, user stories, issues lists).
- Provides operational support for incident and service requests related to implemented business solutions.
Our company offers a rewarding working environment, medical insurance scheme and continuous learning and development opportunities.
Please send your CV, quoting the reference code IT 2018.
Επιστήμες Μηχανικών, Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Μηχανικών, Πληροφορικής