Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Event Plus S.A., an event management company, was founded in 2007. We specialize and use our broad industry perspective and meetings management experience in developing a winning strategy for your corporate events.
The MICE department of Event Plus is in search of a smart, detail-oriented thinker with outstanding communication, organization, and project management skills to interact with clients, vendors and internal departments to plan, budget, and manage projects.
Responsibilities / qualifications
- You like to be challenged! We have a broad variety of clients that you will be working with: Travel & Tourism, Technology, Cosmetics, Tobacco, Banking, Educational, Automotive, Health & Wellness, etc.
- Initiate, coordinate, and follow through on projects from start to finish
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and work assignments from a variety of staff
- Prepare budgets and provide periodic progress reports to management for each event project
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities
- Negotiate space contracts or book event space
- Keep clients and our team up-to-date on all projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years proven experience in tourism industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Greek
- You can multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and are excellent at prioritizing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in power point and excel
- PR and Business writing skills are considered a plus