Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated Analyst to join a team of bright professionals.
- Use mathematical and statistical modelling to identify, interpret and project trends in current and new data sources.
- Identify and request new areas for data collection to support ongoing or future projects.
- Prepare analysis data sets, tables, listings, graphs, and statistical analyses.
- Identify ways to analyze and draw conclusions from imperfect data sources while clearly articulating any assumptions.
- Collaborate on interpretation and presentation of findings.
- Support current processes, data management and reporting while also working to identify workflow/system improvements and implement change.
- Support cross-functional initiatives and internal customers at all levels.
- Provide organizational support to project initiatives (preparing agendas, presentations and reports, coordinating meetings, maintaining records, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or other related discipline.
- Master’s degree in one of the above fields will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Proficient in one or more statistical analysis programs (JMP, SAS, SPSS, R, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access (able to create and manipulate reports, graphs, custom formulas and pivot tables).
- Experience with SQL will be considered a strong asset.
- Excellent use and command of the Greek and English language (both verbal and written).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with high degree of accuracy.
- Experience handling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while effectively managing time constraints, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude with friendly and professional demeanor.
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Θετικές, Θετικές Επιστήμες, Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες, Πληροφορικής