Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
We are the No 1 Group of marble Companies in Greece and ranks among the 10 largest in Europe, with own Quarries and three factories in Northern Greece (Thessaloniki, Drama, Veria). Our “raison d’ etre” has always been our industrial excellency and our people. Being an ambassador of Greek White Marble and entrepreneurship in 85 countries worldwide, we are looking for a passionate and ambitious professional, to cover the position of:
- Supporting the finance department by assisting in the day-to-day activities and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Preferred 5 years’ progressive experience in an Accounting environment or equivalent
- University degree in Accounting & Finance and/or Economics, preferably with a focus on Accounting
- Master’s Degree would be an asset
- Good knowledge of applicable Accounting standards – Strong familiarity with ERP and Accounting IT tools – Experience in SAP system will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in English at a written and oral level is a prerequisite
- Excellent PC literacy, advanced user of Microsoft applications, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Be able to communicate and cooperate with the team
- Time management skills & methodology
- Initiative & decision-making capacity
If you are interested in working with us in the Accounting environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, outstanding career development training and advancement prospects within a dynamic organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both expertise and business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment
Deadline for receiving applications is April 30, 2018.
Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες
Ανατολική Μακεδονία και Θράκη