Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Grant Thornton’s Assurance practice is an agile, continuously growing industry, offering high quality services to our clients and committed to “making a difference every day». Grant Thornton Greece is currently seeking to employ
• Engagement in Audit projects, working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
• Provide support to senior team members in executing audit procedures
• Deliver work of highest quality, documented in accordance with our company’s standards
• Deliver excellent client service
• Maintain highest standards of business ethics
• 0 to 1 years’ experience in audit
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economics or relevant field
• Very strong command of English
• Very strong knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Fulfilled obligations imposed by legislation on military service
Why should I apply to Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton will provide you with a friendly, dynamic environment and help you develop the skills and competencies you need to achieve your potential. Your professional and personal success is our commitment.
How can I apply?
Please apply online via Career Opportunities and select this vacancy as well as any other vacancy that might interest you. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες