Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to form their ongoing strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data – and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, assisting our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business.
We are currently seeking experienced Audit Assistants to join the team and help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities:
Everything you will do will come back to providing exceptional audit services for our clients. As you build your knowledge and experience, you will become a credible auditor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Assisting fieldwork and keeping Seniors and Managers updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting risk areas to increase your technical and business skills
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge with your teammates
- Using knowledge in audit methodologies to perform engagements in compliance with the firm and industry standards
- Using technology to continually learn, share knowledge and enhance service delivery
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Excellent academic background including a bachelor/master degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) supported by 2-3 years’ work experience as an auditor in an accounting firm
- Professional accountancy qualification or working towards gaining one (JES, ACCA, ACA, SOEL)
- Substantial MS office knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Greek and English
- Flexibility to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements both locally and internationally
Ideally you will also have:
- Prior working experience in a Big 4 firm
What we look for
We are not just looking for technical accounting experience – we are interested in professionalswith a creative vision and the confidence to make it happen; professionals who can integrate with and influence clients from a varying range of organizations, as part of a diverse and highly driven team. If you are looking to develop your career within a truly dynamic team, where you will make a measurable difference across some of the most prestigious businesses around, this role is for you.
Working location: Thessaloniki
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please submit your cv via the respective link.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες