Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Job Title: Brand Executive
Location: Patras, Greece.
Coffee Island, a leading coffee organization operating successfully in an international level, is looking for an experienced Brand Executive, to lead the development of international marketing activities, to formulate marketing programs for company’s retail network, achieve business objectives and act in accordance with Coffee Island guiding principles.
- Formulating the international annual marketing plan, adapting company’s brand framework in the international market. Overseeing implementation, monitoring and reporting results in headquarters.
- Implementing international retail marketing mix strategies including communication, positioning, product mix, new product & packaging development, pricing, merchandising policies, stores’ layout, and customer service.
- Collaboration with internal marketing teams [communication, product marketing, digital, creative, merchandising] and external agencies/partners [Advertising, PR, Research, Digital], based in Greece and abroad, to develop marketing programs and achieve effective consumer response.
- Implements the annual marketing plan
- Implements retail marketing mix strategies including communication, positioning, product mix, new product & packaging development, pricing, merchandising policies, stores’ layout, competitor analysis and customer service.
- Collaborates with internal marketing teams and external agencies/partners [Advertising, PR, Research, Digital] to execute marketing programs
- Manages day to day brand activity reports
- Handling of corporate customer requests and collaborating with internal teams and vendors to deliver corporate marketing material
- Recommends action plans to address variances in brand performance against annual plan and collaborates with cross-functional and project teams to deliver recommendations and marketing programs.
- Creates reports of the retail scene, monitors competitive activity and pricing. Applies understanding of marketplace dynamics to develop compelling actionable plans.
- Collaborates with research agencies Coordinates and executes communication plans, ATL/Above the Line, mass media, BTL/Below the Line, experiential/ promotional, events, PoS/Point of Sales activities, in store promotions that support
- Evaluates information and identifies issues that require resolution or escalation.
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing, brand management or product management role within an international environment within retail and/or food & beverages FMCG organizations.
- Bachelor of Science, in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- Postgraduate studies, Master of Science in Marketing or MBA highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of marketing vehicles and marketing fundamentals.
- Strong ability to lead marketing program development, execution and post program analysis.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong cross-functional abilities. Must be able to work in a matrix environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong presentation skills. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Attention to details.
- Numerical skills comfortable with data collection and analysis.
- Results oriented, with a clear desire to succeed.
- Ability to work on a wide variety of projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines. Strong analytical skills.
- Fluently speaking and writing Greek and English.
- Extensive travelling abroad and Greece.
- Completed military obligations [for male candidates].
Please sent your CV and cover letter until March 15, 2018. All applications will be kept confidential.
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες