Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Are you a pro when it comes to SQL & Business Intelligence tools? Are you looking for a company with large amounts of data and an environment that drives innovation? Does the idea of working for a cool online company fascinate you?
Well, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest Online Travel Agency in South Eastern Europe, with a footprint that covers more than 45 countries, become member of our Business Intelligence team and work in our fantastic offices in the heart of Athens!
As a Business Intelligence Engineer, you will participate in the process of Data Warehouse design, implementation and support, to meet business requirements by developing a concrete Enterprise Business Intelligence Solution. This role incorporates a significant use of SQL and Business Intelligence tools.
– Data Warehouse design, implementation and maintenance
- ETL process
- Database Programming
- Kimball & Immon Methodologies
– Extensive use of Business Intelligence tools
- Development of ROLAP/MOLAP Solutions
- Development of Reports – KPIs – Dashboards by summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders
– Work with all levels of development from data gathering, data analysis to the end implementation, solution deployment and support
– Meet with internal clients to gather requirements and data from multiple sources
– Resolve end-user reporting problems through collaboration with IT and Management
– Identify key technology areas and ways to integrate existing and future platforms
– Develop in other programming languages (Python, R, XML)
Required Skills & Education
– 3-5 years’ experience in relevant position (using a BI platform).
– Relevant university or College Degree (Computer Science related).
– Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as QlikView or MS BI Stack or any other BI tool will be considered a plus.
– Strong knowledge of SQL programming, ETL processes and DWH design and optimization.
– Knowledge of Python, R, XML will be considered a plus.
– Excellent use of MS Excel. Knowledge of advanced formulas is a must.
– Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
– Team spirit!
– Solid communication and data presentation skills.
– Discipline, diligence & accountability.
– Problem solving ability.
– Ability to efficiently plan, prioritize and manage numerous projects and tasks simultaneously.
– Highly quantitative thinking, strong analytical skills.
– Detail orientation.
– «Out of the box» thinking.
– Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement.
– Attractive Remuneration Package.
– Private medical insurance.
– Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
– Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
Επιστήμες Μηχανικών, Μηχανικών
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (1)
Προσωπικό συντήρησης φωτοβολταϊκών πάρκων στην Λάρισα
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 30/06/2016
Ζητείται προσωπικό για εργασίες συντήρησης φωτοβολταϊκών πάρκων στην περιοχή της Λάρισας. Υποψήφιοι με προηγούμενη εμπειρία σε φωτοβολταϊκά έργα και βασικές ηλεκτρολογικές γνώσεις θα προτιμηθούν. Τηλ. επικοινωνίας: 6976 222253 Ώρες: 9πμ-4μμ. Διαβάστε περισσότερα