Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
We are looking for a keen Business Process Engineer to join our Operations team in Athens. Reporting to the Organization and Processes Head, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s enterprise applications with a focus on developing an understanding of how business processes can operate efficiently and be improved through the available IT solutions.
More specifically, as Business Process Engineer, you will:
- Assist in business process design, functional specifications & documentation, working closely with business units and stakeholders so as to understand business needs, define business processes, and propose/implement technical solutions that efficiently satisfy enterprise technology needs;
- Oversee implementation of new applications and modules;
- Evaluate requests or leads for enhancements and determine potential impacts with the current system design/configuration;
- Oversee the day to day management and support of the enterprise application portfolio and 3rd party services;
- Provide proactive analysis and generate ideas and suggestions for process improvements within the organization;
- Work with departments to oversee training and drive application adoption;
- Establish company-wide standards across all application categories;
- Prepare accurate and timely reports; and
- Train/Mentor less experienced resources.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent;
- 6-8 years proven working experience in supporting enterprise applications;
- Demonstrated abilities in analyzing business needs, documenting processes, and implementing solutions to streamline workflows;
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with JIRA/Confluence application, LINUX systems and other enterprise systems;
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills;
- Ability to communicate technical information and details to a non-technical audience;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and work collaboratively as part of a team; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary, private insurance and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής