Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty destination, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment and innovation
SEPHORA stores are present in more than 29 countries around the world! They number more than 1.900 stores & corners and they are Number 1 Beauticians chain in France and in many other countries in the whole world.
SEPHORA Greece is interested in immediate hiring of Category Manager, belonging to Marketing team reporting directly to Marketing Manager. The recruiting is important to cover the maternity leave gap, of current Category Manager of the team. Of course, there is the possibility of extending the recruiting of the new Category Manager in case of over performance, in combination with Business needs and priorities. Current position fulfilment is mainly addressed to persons with the relevant experience, non currently working or possible candidates who want to express and prove their capabilities in a company of Beauty sector.
The main mission of the position is to drive growth of the brand through planning and execution of strategic marketing plans. To increase brand’s market share in Greek network & sell out. To analyze trends & sell out performance of categories, report and communicate KPIs. To set up key strategy & propose marketing activities & promotions implemented, to increase brand awareness
The Sephora brand Category Manager is responsible for:
- Propose & design the yearly detailed Marketing Plan of brands under responsibility, in close collaboration with Media manager to maximize sell out & awareness.
- Lead and execute the activation plan of brands/launches under responsibility and propose strategy followed according to priorities
- Propose the budget sell out of responsible brands, monitor figures and propose activation plan to secure budget delivery.
- Analyze figures weekly, monthly, yearly on brands/categories/lines and propose actions for sell out improvement.
- Study results vs investment, follow up on every big activation plan and propose alternative actions
- Negotiate with Europe team the budget spent & activity behind each brand and design plan accordingly ensuring best allocation
- Responsible for placing forecast and orders on new brand launches, novelties, seasonals or any ad hoc activity to support
- Regular stock management & stock monitoring to secure efficient coverage with optimum rotation
- Price repositioning & adjustments yearly
- Monitor regularly brand’s in store layouts with merchandiser to secure best brand’s visibility and propose solutions/ideas according to new arrivals & priorities
- Responsible for monthly sales targets sent to stores, according to priorities and in line with the animation plan
- Disruptive spirit
- Willing to learn and be developed
- Open mind attitude
- Out of the box thinking
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Collaborative and team working spirit
- Good analytical skills
- Drive to improve results
- Intelligence and problem solving ability
- Strategic thinking
- Strong ability to read and understand numbers
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Cosmetics would be a strong plus
- Experience in Category Management or Brand Management position, min. of 4 years
- University / TEI degree in Marketing field
- Master diploma would be a plus
- Fluency in English language
Απόφοιτος Πανεπιστημίου, Απόφοιτος ΤΕΙ