Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon, member of the Coca-Cola HBC Group, is Greece’s leading non-alcoholic beverage bottler. Through our various facilities nationwide which include 25 production lines, we produce and distribute a unique portfolio of quality products. These include The Coca-Cola Company brands (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Powerade, Nestea, illy issimo and Schweppes mixers) as well as other products we produce in Greece such as Amita, Amita Motion, Amita Fun, Frulite and AVRA natural mineral water. Our company also distributes the snacks TSAKIRIS, the energy drinks Monster and Lavazza coffee. The portfolio of products we offer to the Greek market also includes alcoholic beverages from The Edrington Group, Isidoros Arvanitis, Brown-Forman and Gruppo Campari companies.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Coffee Ambassador for Attica to develop its coffee brands in the Ho.Re.Ca. The role is responsible for the delivery of Coffee HoReCa Sell-Out Plan through specific targets according to company’s strategy and targets.
- Presents coffee offer to potential Ho.Re.Ca. customers, mastering product range and professional machine coffee making techniques and baristas coffee-related routines
- Leads the market development of area/customer of responsibility & achieves Key Business Indicators (KBI’s)
- Runs contract negotiation and sign off
- Assesses coffee machine model per outlet based on specific criteria
- Monitors POS performance and facilitates retention
- Effectively collaborates with cross-category sales people to support coffee sales
- Effective selling and negotiation with customers
- Highly motivated and competitive, enthusiastic and creative with the ability to build strong customer relationships
- A team player with an excellent customer service approach
- A professional manner, articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organizational skills
- University Degree in Business studies
- Driving license
- IT literacy (MS Office)
- 2 years of prior experience in a similar role
- Good level of English
- Geographic mobility – ability to travel throughout the area under responsibility
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης