Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Are you keen on working as Complaints Administrator in an online agency that has a firm presence of 40 years in the Greek market and continuously expanding to 50+ countries worldwide? Send us your CV, join our team!
Altair Travel Agency S.A., a leading Company in the Greek market since 1980 is comprised of two online brands: Petas.gr for the Greek and Cypriot markets and Tripair for all international markets where we currently operate providing our customers with tourist services. Our offices are located at 26 Pentelis street, Palaio Faliro, in Athens.
• Manage complaints in accordance with the Agency’s practice complaints policy.
• Liaise with complainants in a sensitive and appreciative manner through all sorts of communicative channels (e.g. email, social media).
• Present a summary of complaints to practice meetings and inform Customer Care Satisfaction Manager of any complaint.
• To help ensure that appropriate action is taken to improve services as a result of complaints investigations.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities in accordance with the existing best practices, working methods, procedures.
• At least 1 year experience in the travel industry or similar field
• Excellent command in written and spoken English (highest-level qualification certificate– proof that you are a highly competent speaker of English)
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Multi-tasking ability
• Ability to work with efficiency under pressure
• Excellent team spirit
• Military obligations fulfilled
• Strong command in additional language (e.g. Spanish, German etc.) will be considered as an asset
• Post-secondary degree from tourism school
• Strong command of a GDS
• Competitive monthly salary
• Private health insurance
• Work in a pleasant environment
Τουριστικές, Τουριστικές Επιστήμες