Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
BDO Greece is a rapidly growing company that specializes in providing audit, advisory and tax services.
With offices in Athens and Thessaloniki, BDO Greece currently holds one of the leading positions nationwide, providing premium services to more than 260 public and private companies, extending to all sectors of the Greek Economy. A fundamental part of our clientele, are groups of companies listed in the Athens Stock Exchange and subsidiaries of global businesses.
BDO Greece is the exclusive, independent member firm of the BDO International network in Greece, one of the world’s top five leading networks. BDO is an international network of public accounting, tax and advisory firms which perform professional services in 157 countries, with more than 67,000 people working out of 1,400 offices worldwide. The fee income of the member firms in the BDO network, was more than $7,6 billion in 2016.
Due to our continuing expansion, we are currently seeking to recruit high caliber professionals to join our IS Department in Athens.
Potential candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
- Excellent academic background, including at a minimum a bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology/Systems or other related field with strong quantitative focus.
- Relevant working experience in implementation of IT systems, including analysis, design, implementation, integration and maintenance would be considered an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills in both Greek and English. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Completed military obligations (where applicable).
Specifically, the candidate should demonstrate strong software development skills:
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Proven experience in application development using the .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET)
- Working knowledge of versioning and source control systems
- IT-related professional qualifications
Will also be considered an asset
- IS Auditing/Consulting
- IDEA/ ACL
Our Firm offers a highly competitive remuneration package, continuous learning and development opportunities both in Greece and abroad, excellent career prospects and opportunities for rapid career development.
Επιστήμες Μηχανικών, Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Μηχανικών, Πληροφορικής
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (2)
Προσωπικό συντήρησης φωτοβολταϊκών πάρκων στην Λάρισα
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 30/06/2016
Ζητείται προσωπικό για εργασίες συντήρησης φωτοβολταϊκών πάρκων στην περιοχή της Λάρισας. Υποψήφιοι με προηγούμενη εμπειρία σε φωτοβολταϊκά έργα και βασικές ηλεκτρολογικές γνώσεις θα προτιμηθούν. Τηλ. επικοινωνίας: 6976 222253 Ώρες: 9πμ-4μμ. Διαβάστε περισσότερα