Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils Enterprises, member of the PZ CUSSONS plc, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Greek and International market, is looking for a:
• Develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate trade promotions and all in stores activations, for new products and existing ones that drive sales and improve shopper experience.
• Conduct customers P&L analysis and provide insights to Sales on development of customer plans.
• Leads the market development for his/her customers and drives profitability through the execution of customer plans.
• Develops customer relationships and drives the selling and negotiation process.
• Ensures delivery upon financial commitments to support long term sustainability.
• Cooperates with Sales Key Account Managers to ensure maximum synergies in the market and cost optimization.
• Fully exploits market opportunities for the achievement of incremental results.
• Propose targeted assortment mix to maximize sales and meanwhile maintain the brand presence across retailers.
• Updates merchandising initiatives by adjusting planogram whilst prepare the promotion calendar aligned with brand’s marketing as well as budget.
• Regularly integrate Key Account Data including competitor’s information.
The role will be reporting to Customer Marketing Manager.
• University and Master Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Economics are essential.
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience in Customer marketing position.
• Experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company will be considered as a very strong asset.
• SAP knowledge will be considered as an asset.
• Fluency in English, Proficiency Level.
• Highly energetic, enthusiastic with drive for results.
• Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizing skills.
• Strong commercial and financial awareness (P&L, Budgets, ROI).
• Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
A competitive remuneration package (base salary, bonus, medical and pension scheme, plus other benefits) is also offered.
If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the full and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV in English.
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες