Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
e-Travel is one of the top 10 online travel agencies in the world in selling flight tickets and one of the most successful start-up ventures in Greece. Launched in 2007 we have reached a gross sales volume of EUR 720 Million. We have a global presence with customers in over 200 countries and we provide multiple language and currency options. Our Websites are pamediakopes.gr, mytrip.com, trip.ru, trip.bg, trip.ae, trip.ua, trip.kz, avion.ro, airtickets24.com, fantasticgreece.com.
Our diverse & dynamically growing team of over 200 people would be happy to welcome more innovative and enthusiastic people ready to work on exciting new projects! We enjoy challenges, we have no dress code, we party often and we even occasionally feed the trolls.
As an IT Desktop and Office Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing office personnel with a smooth and uninterrupted experience for their daily use of the basic and/or shared equipment of office such as PC workstations, printers, scanners and meeting room equipment. In order to do this, you will provide a daily helpdesk support service whilst at the same time proactively monitoring the currently installed equipment by planning and rolling out updates & upgrades.
- B.Sc in Information Systems technology or relevant discipline.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of IT operating systems (Windows 7 & 10, Ubuntu & Debian, MacOS).
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software.
- Basic scripting knowledge (Windows & Linux).
- Basic networking skills.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to write clear and concise documentation and provide end user training as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Finally, you have a legal permit to work in Greece, and you have any military obligations fulfilled.
Awesome but not necessary
- Working knowledge of at least one deployment tool (like OCS Inventory).
- Familiarity with at least one ticketing system (ideally OTRS).
- Install, maintain and upgrade PC workstations, laptops, printer and scanner equipment.
- Install, track and upgrade operating systems & patches, as well as end-user applications.
- Keep meeting room equipment (PC, TV, camera, microphone & other equipment) functional at all times.
- Install and maintain hard and soft telephone devices.
- Install and maintain access control devices.
- Non stop training & learning as well as inter-departmental and company events to speak your mind and pitch your ideas
- The opportunity to work in a high paced environment using cutting edge technology to help expand our global brand
- The chance to work with passionate professionals and grow professionally
- A relaxed & fun work environment where you can play ping pong, join in yoga lessons, dance classes & take part in kayaking excursions
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary private health insurance
- Modern, bright open office plan stretching over 3000㎡
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής