Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
OpenBet (part of NYX Gaming Group) at Marousi Attikis, leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
The DevOps Engineer role will be working alongside others within the central DevOps team. The successful candidate is expected to be a strong technologist, with both software engineering and technical operations backgrounds.
These are just some of the tasks you may work on:
- Work within the team of DevOps Engineers focused primarily on delivering technical solutions for improving the overall quality of product build, deployments, monitoring and alerting, with emphasis on NFRs (resilience, stability, scalability, security etc.).
- Help ensure that test environments managed by DevOps are effectively managed.
- Help implement a CI / CD strategy to incorporate the entire product development lifecycle as well as the continual evolution of cross functional collaboration, associated best practices, and standards.
- Help ensure all underlying technologies (open source software, commercial software, frameworks etc.) used across teams have a clear version deprecation and upgrade path.
- Create accurate documentation for use by the Development, QA, Technical Operations, Product, Support, and Customer teams.
- Help ensure security considerations are robustly incorporated into deliverables from day one.
If you are the right DevOps Engineer for us you will be able to demonstrate:
- Hands-on experience in all facets of systems administration and infrastructure architecture, with particular focus on Linux and open source technologies
- Knowledge of industry leading public IaaS solutions (AWS and/or Google Compute)
- Knowledge of both relational databases and various NoSQL based data storage solutions
- Understanding of open source solutions that enable the implementation of highly distributed, scalable, durable, and performant platforms such as Akka, Kafka, Scala and Cassandra
- Demonstrable experience with agile methodologies and tools for development and operations.
- Well versed and experienced with open source tools commonly used to build continuous integration / delivery solutions, such as Git, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and Sonar.
- Practical knowledge of the Docker container platform.
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of latest trends in DevOps methodologies, processes and tools, as well as emerging solutions and ability to apply them when appropriate.
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Implementing java based application performance monitoring solutions
- Some experience developing operational excellence strategies for software developed using Akka, Kafka, Scala and Cassandra
- Some experience in working in an environment using Domain Driven Design, the actor model, event-sourcing and CQRS.
Why would you enjoy this opportunity with OpenBet?:
- An open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development – at OpenBet, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής