Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Yodeck is a next-generation digital signage service powering screens across the globe, with a super intuitive platform that both our users and partners love. To keep it that way, we are constantly on the lookout for talented, self-motivated, and digitally-minded ninjas to join our ever expanding team.
Are you ready for the challenge to help shape the future of digital signage? Come and join us and be part of something special!
We are looking for an individual that loves technology and making videos about it. Everyone prefers seeing a 1-minute video than reading manuals. You will be creating short explanatory videos that showcase new features, demonstrate how our system works and provide tips and guidance to our users. You will be working full-time out of our office in downtown Athens, Greece.
Things you will be regularly doing include:
- Create short videos presenting each new feature in our release announcement
- Shoot video walk-throughs of each section of our management portal
- Create how-to videos with specific use scenarios
- Work together with our copywriter for blog/social/website content creation
For doing all of the above, the following skills are required:
- Native English (either side of the Atlantic will do), both speaking and writing
- Be great on camera, with the energy and flow required to keep your audience listening
- Having some basic video editing skills would definitively come in handy, although not required
In case you are selected for the position of the Digital Content Specialist you will have access to the following:
- A competitive remuneration package, with benefits
- You will be working with an extremely talented and cohesive team
- Your input will directly affect product decisions and time planning
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
Interested? Then, reach out!
Απόφοιτος Πανεπιστημίου, Απόφοιτος ΤΕΙ