Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
The Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge is a life-changing opportunity for potential and passionate game makers all over the world. Their aim is to encourage game makers to maximize their creativity and create experiences that engage gamers from across the world.
On or about January 2, 2018, a panel of judges appointed by Microsoft will judge all eligible Entries using the below-judging criteria in the first initial round of judging. The three (3) highest scoring entries in each category will be “Finalists” and move onto the second round of judging. On or about February 1, 2018, the second panel of judges appointed by Microsoft will judge the Finalists in each category using the judging criteria below. The highest scoring Entry per category will be determined as a winner.
You are eligible to enter this Challenge if you meet the following requirements at time entry:
– If you are a legal resident in your place of residence and 18 years of age or older as of June 27, 2017. If you are 18 years of age or older but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter; and
– You have the technical programming education, experience and/or knowledge to create games for UWP; and
– You are NOT a resident of any of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria; and
– PLEASE NOTE: U.S. export regulations prohibit the export of goods and services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. Therefore, residents of these countries / regions are not eligible to participate.
– You are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and
– You are NOT an employee of any company or organization that is involved in the provision of prizes, equipment or materials for this Challenge; and
– You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Challenge; and
– You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Challenge.
The game you are submitting is referred as “Entry” here.
To create an entry, each Team must create a playable UWP game. An entry (“Entry” or “Entries”) consists of the following elements:
– Game Title
– Windows Store ID
– Entry must be submitted and approved in the store but does not need to be publicly available.
– Game Description
– Up to a maximum of 2,000 characters. If pre-existing source code is incorporated into the Game, then this pre-existing source code must be clearly identified in the Game Description and must not infringe on any third-party rights, and must be used in accordance with all applicable licensing and use Official Rules;
– Game Icon
– jpg format. Cannot exceed a maximum file size of 2MB.
– Screen Shots – five (5)
– In .jpg format, which captures the play and style of the Game as accurately as possible and contains no unfinished artwork or graphical artifacts. Each screenshot cannot exceed a maximum file size of 2MB.
– Game Video:
– Depicts the Game’s functionality and gameplay
– Hosted on a publicly accessible, no-password protected website. Game video is subject to the Official Rules of use mandated by the website where hosted.
– Business Plan
– Description of your plans on how you’d get your project to market. Up to a maximum of 6,000 characters.
An Entry may be submitted in one (1) or more of the following categories:
– Cloud-powered game
– PC game
– Mixed reality game
– Console game
Eligible Regions: Open For All
Four (4) Grand Prizes – One (1) Grand Prize per category:
– Cloud-powered game – 100,000 USD (awarded pro rata to each Team member);
– PC game – 50,000 USD (awarded pro rata to each Team member);
– Mixed reality game – 50,000 USD (awarded pro rata to each Team member);
– Console game – 25,000 USD (awarded pro rata to each Team member).
Further details: Dream.Build.Play Challenge 2017 by Microsoft