Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Event Plus S.A., an event management company, was founded in 2007. We specialize and use our broad industry perspective and meetings management experience in developing a winning strategy for your corporate events.
Event Plus is looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to produce events from conception through the completion.
Responsibilities / qualifications
- 2-4 years proven work experience as an event planner and organizer of corporate events
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, hospitality management or marketing would be a plus
- Excellent time management
- Strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player who enforces the company culture
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and work assignments from a variety of staff
- Proficient in using MS Office suite especially power point and excel
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, reading, and speaking skills both in English and Greek
- Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Excellent customer service skills in addition to an attitude for quality service delivery
- Event planning, design and production within the given time limits
- Negotiate space contracts or book event space
- Organizing facilities and details such as décor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitees, special guests, equipment and promotional material etc.
- Arrange food and beverage, order supplies, equipment, and signage, and confirm suitable décor to meet brand expectations
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities
- Suggest fresh ideas to make the event planning and implementation process better
Διοίκησης, Επικοινωνίας, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Επικοινωνίας, Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες, Τουριστικές, Τουριστικές Επιστήμες