Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
On 1st of April 2018, Syncro-Synergy Croatia will host 5 volunteers from Italy, Lithuania, FYROM, Spain and Greece for 12 months.
The project aims to reach the following objectives:
- Promotion and recognition of volunteering;
- Promotion and recognition of intercultural and international learning, as one of the options of lifelong and continuous learning and personal growth;
- Increase the quality of life and the employability skills of the volunteers, and the target group they will be supporting as well as the local communities of all the countries involved in the project;
- Supporting young people in Croatia, empowering them to a more creative way of thinking in a sense what is available, how to decide what they want, how to tackle it and how to get it;
- Adding the intercultural flavor to our community, and creating inclusion;
- Reaching the personal learning goals of the volunteers.
Read more: EVS Programme in Croatia
The closing date 21 January 2018.