Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Meliá Hotels International was founded in 1956 in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, and is one of the world’s largest resort hotel chains, as well as Spain’s leading hotel chain. It currently provides more than 370 hotels in 43 countries on 4 continents under its brands: Gran Meliá Hotels & Resorts, Paradisus Resorts, ME by Meliá, Meliá Hotels & Resorts, Innside by Meliá, Sol Hotels & Resorts and TRYP by Wyndham. Its product and service portfolio is complemented by Meliá Club, the only vacation club operated by a Spanish company.
We are currently looking for αn experienced and dedicated Executive Sous Chef for our Kitchen Department with a passion for service to join our team at the Melia Athens Hotel, member of Melia Hotels and Resorts.
Our Executive Sous Chef will be the person in charge of the Department of the Kitchen with direct report to the General Manager and will act according to the company’s standards and values.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the direction and coordination of all food preparation and presentation functions carried out in the department.
• Coordinates with Food & Beverage Department to design daily restaurant menus based on available food, cost, season and estimated business.
• Ensure that the HACCP regulations are followed and monitor regulations in collaboration with the rest team.
• Carries out departmental activities such as employee selection, evaluation, counseling and discipline.
• Controls the food cost to budgeted standards, effective menu planning, portion control and minimization of wastage.
• Supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks of the Kitchen Team.
• To conduct the monthly inventory checks on all operating kitchen equipment and supplies.
• To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to superiors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
In addition to the passion for the hospitality industry, the ideal candidate shall possess the following skills & qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in similar positions (preferably in a multinational hotel environment at city hotels)
• Familiar with Greek, Mediterranean and a variety of international cooking styles
• Excellent knowledge of HACCP & food safety regulations
• Culinary School Diploma
• Fluency in Greek & English
• Pleasant, team work personality and detail-oriented
• Communicational and organizational skills
If you would like to become a part of an exciting and dynamic team that gives you opportunities to grow, please e-mail your current Curriculum Vitae in English by mentioning the code ESC_18.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Δίπλωμα ΙΕΚ, Τουριστικές, Τουριστικές Επιστήμες, Υπόλοιπες, Υπόλοιπες Επιστήμες
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (10)
Μάγειρας στην Επιστημονική Εταιρεία για την Κοινωνική Συνοχή και Ανάπτυξη
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 17/01/2018
Η Επιστημονική Εταιρεία για την Κοινωνική Συνοχή και Ανάπτυξη για την υλοποίηση Υποέργου «Δομή Παροχής Βασικών Αγαθών Δήμου Γλυφάδας: Κοινωνικό Παντοπωλείο και Παροχή Συσσιτίου Δήμου Γλυφάδας» της Πράξης «Δομή Παροχής.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Travel Agents speaking Arabic & Turkish στην e-Travel
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 16/01/2018
As a at mytrip.com you will assist our clients in completing their travel itineraries over the phone or email while handling our reservation systems. In order to ensure a flawless.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Native Russian/Polish speaking Travel Agents at e-Travel
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 15/01/2018
e-Travel is one of the top 10 online travel agencies in the world in selling flight tickets and one of the most successful start-up ventures in Greece. Launched in 2007.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα