Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
ISS is a leading company with strong expertise in Integrated Facilities Management. ISS is able to provide holistic solutions worldwide, enabling its customers to focus on their core business.
ISS Greece is a very dynamic company that operates in Greece for the last 40 years and is looking to recruit a successful Facility Manager in Thessaloniki. If you feel motivated enough to enter our team we encourage you to apply for the below position and we wish you every success.
Job Purpose & Key Deliverables
The Facility Manager will ensure the execution of the contract’s SLA in a customer centric manner, ensuring client’s facility operation.
The role will report to the Account Manager of the contract.
- Continuously monitor agreed KPIs and deliver optimum performance for agreed targets.
- Act as a customer interface via establishing and further building direct customer relations.
- Ensure excellence in facility management across all levels of ISS accountability, in a service oriented manner, always targeting for the extra mille.
- Provide effective cost management by managing assets through strategic, financial, programs relating to the site of residence.
- Propose and implement relevant improvement actions where needed.
- Monitor budget agreement and deliver continuously improved financial performance.
- Active & effective communication and engagement with site’s employees, ensuring excellence in execution.
- Use defined systems and processes to deliver assigned work on time and at agreed quality.
- Liaise with all different stakeholders and ensure proper flow of information.
- Ensure ISO and HSE standards are followed including local legislation requirements.
Essential Requirements & Skills:
- University degree / Technical Studies would be an asset.
- Relevant experience in a service operating environment, with direct responsibility for assigned sites.
- English and Greek language proficiency.
- Exceptional project management skills.
Personality Traits we are looking for:
- Eye for detail and multitasking.
- Effective people management skills.
- Passionate about assigned site / sense of ownership.
- Resilient and able to perform in situations of ambiguity .
- Effective communication and engagement skills.
Απόφοιτος Πανεπιστημίου, Απόφοιτος ΤΕΙ