Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person can make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role.
- Finance Manager
The role will be reporting to the Country Manager for Greece and Cyprus and to Head of Finance – Eastern Europe (Matrix).
Here’s how this role will help:
- Provide Commercial advisory support in relation to business-as-usual operations
- Full responsibility for company’s Tax and Accounting statutory compliance
- Evaluate and test business plans to ensure growth and profitability and make adjustment recommendations as necessary.
- Work proactively with key business partners to identify opportunities and to drive transformational business growth initiatives, which deliver customer value and meet targets as agreed with company’s board.
- Lead, guide and develop local finance team.
- Provide financial and commercial evaluation of new business initiatives including: analysis, business case development, assessment of options, financial modelling, project costing and reporting, taxation analysis and financial reporting requirements for new projects.
- Co-ordinate the annual strategic planning process as required. Including: SWOT analysis, scenario analysis and planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Involvement in the establishment of commercial targets for the Sales & Marketing Departments
- Assist management’s understanding of performance against plan and forecast and future business performance using financial and non-financial key indicators.
- Maintain a company scorecard that monitors agreed strategic KPI’s and key reporting criteria in the areas of sales, profitability, productivity and ROI, including benchmarks for comparison.
- Challenge status quo, questioning processes and structures which are currently embedded in Company culture.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Qualified Financial Accountant
- Minimum 8 years’ commercial & market experience in respective Finance roles, ideally with relevant pharmaceutical sector exposure.
- Significant knowledge of corporate local statutory tax & accounting requirements (IFRS, GAAP)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance as a minimum qualification, ideally an MBA holder
- Strong exposure to Costing/Pricing, Budgeting/Forecasting, CAPEX and financial modelling.
- Excellent people behaviors and leadership skills.
- Significant project management abilities
- Experience with cross-functional subject matter expert teams will be considered a strong asset.
- Advanced IT literacy.
- Fluency in English.
- Customer and goal orientation.
- Exceptional Influence and Impact communication skills.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες