Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
An experienced German speaking Financial Controller undertakes all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with statutory government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported. Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Stock market procedures
- Financial controlling and supervision of all Group entities around the world
- Tax planning and research
- Obtain financing facilities
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department.
- Reporting to the Operation Manager and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in regards to all financial and accounting activities.
- Overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations.
- Must have knowledge of the German language
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience, in similar position in Group of Companies and/or accounting – auditing firm and/or financial consulting firm
- Advanced degree in Accounting. Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- ACCA & IFRS certification
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills. Sound knowledge of ERP systems & MS Office
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Communication skills and team spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention in details.
- Results driven mentality.
- Management experience
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Outstanding mathematical skills
- Honesty; Integrity; Reliability
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Driving license
- Professional ethic
- Critical thinking and observation
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Time management
Kindly send your resumes.
Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες