Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
The Muhammad Ali Center announces the 2018 Fourth Annual “Shining a Light” International Photo Contest.
The goal of this year’s competition is to showcase the “Experiences of Refugee Women.” The contest host will produce a documentary-style exhibition from 20 to 30 finalist photographs that will be exhibited at the Muhammad Ali Center in Louisville, Kentucky beginning March 8, 2018.
The Muhammad Ali Center, a 501(c)3 corporation, was co-founded by Muhammad Ali and his wife Lonnie in their hometown of Louisville, Kentucky. The international cultural center promotes the six core principles of Muhammad Ali (Confidence, Conviction, Dedication, Giving, Respect, and Spirituality) in ways that inspire personal and global greatness and provides programming and events around the focus areas of education, gender equity, and global citizenship. Its newest initiative, Generation Ali, fosters a new generation of leaders to contribute positively to their communities and to change the world for the better. The Center’s headquarters also contains an award-winning museum experience.
“Shining a Light: Experiences of Refugee Women”
Informed by the UNHCR and the Women’s Refugee Commission, the photographic submissions are asked to depict one or more of the following issues as they pertain to Refugee Women’s lived experiences:
– Gender-Based Violence;
– Rights and Justice;
– Sexual and Reproductive Health.
By submitting one or more photographs and participating in the “Shining A Light” photo contest, you agree to the following rules and the legal conditions:
– All photographers are welcome, both amateur and professional;
– Photographers under the age of 18 are required to submit Parental Consent Form with their submission;
– You agree to your picture(s) and name being displayed by the Muhammad Ali Center, published and/or used on websites/webpages owned by the Muhammad Ali Center and Generation Ali for an indefinite period of time;
– You agree to your picture(s) and name being displayed at other venues for an indefinite period of time;
– Participants retain ownership and all other rights to future use of their photographs, notwithstanding the rights granted above to the Muhammad Ali Center and other exhibition venues;
– The Muhammad Ali Center has the right to verify, in its sole judgment and discretion, winner eligibility;
– The Muhammad Ali Center has the right to select all winners in this contest.
The winner will choose from a predetermined list of non-profit or non-governmental organizations, listed below, and a donation will be made on behalf of first, second and third place winners in the following amounts:
– 1st Prize—USD 1000
– 2nd Prize—USD 750
– 3rd Prize—USD 500
– Press Release
– Social Media
Further details: Fourth Annual “Shining a Light” International Photo Contest, 2018
The closing date is 15 December 2017.
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (2)
Πανελλήνιος Διαγωνισμός Εκπαιδευτικής Ρομποτικής, 2018
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 12/10/2017
Ο διαγωνισμός, ο οποίος προσελκύει περισσότερους από 3000 μαθητές από όλη την Ελλάδα, αποτελεί για την εκπαιδευτική κοινότητα της χώρας ένα συναρπαστικό ταξίδι διάρκειας 5 μηνών, από την ανακοίνωση των.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα