Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
We are looking for passionate, multi-talented IT professionals with technology, design and business backgrounds, as well as a great propensity for creative problem solving.
Joining our local Scrum teams based in Athens, the successful candidate will work closely with domestic and international development teams and create mobile and web solutions.
A self-sufficient starter with passion for technology coupled with insightful skills and breakthrough ideas is a must!
- 3 years of working experience as Web Developer.
- Experience with back-end technologies such as Java and C# will be appreciated.
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML5, CSS3.
- Angular 2 or ReactJS expertise is highly desired. Alternatively, expertise in any MVC framework for building SPA is acceptable (e.g. backbone.js, knockout, ember).
- Experience with source control tools (SVN, Git).
- Experience with build tools (Gulp).
- Experience at writing and maintaining unit tests.
- Good understanding of REST standards.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams.
- Scrum agile methodologies.
Any expertise with the following tools/frameworks will be further appreciated:
- TDD, BDD processes
- Cordova, PhoneGap, React Native
- Mobile Development (iOS, Android)
- Java (Spring / JEE)
- Bootstrap, Ionic
- ECMAScript 6
- Karma, Sinon.js, Chai, Cucumber, Wiremock, Mocha
- Competitive remuneration package
- Agile scheme of personalized goals and objectives, crafted by each professional
- Professional development through real projects, coaching and trainings
- Flexible working hours and ability to occasionally work from home
- Private Insurance Plan.
Επιστήμες Μηχανικών, Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Μηχανικών, Πληροφορικής