Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Meliá Hotels International is one of the largest hotel groups in Europe, and a major player in the world. Meliá Athens is a very exciting member of Melia Hotels and Resorts.
We are currently looking for αn experienced and dedicated Front Office Agent(Fixed Term Contract)
for our Front Office Department
with a passion for service to join our team at the Melia Athens Hotel.
Role’s Main Mission: Ensure the satisfaction and loyalty of clients, following the directives and standards of customer attention and excellence in the service of Meliá Hotels International. Attend to, register and cover guests’ needs at all times, looking ahead to exceed their expectations, resolving any incident that may occur and guaranteeing a pleasant stay.
In addition to the passion for the hospitality industry, the ideal candidate shall possess the following skills & qualifications :
• Minimum 2 years professional experience in similar position in a multinational hotel environment preferably at city Hotels
• Degree from Hospitality School
• Fluency in both Greek, English (Spanish will be considered as a plus)
• Very Good Knowledge of Opera
• Pleasant and team work personality, communicational skills, ability to deal with multitask duties, responsibility and capability in completing effectively the position’s demands
What we offer:
• A continuous challenge to develop yourself
• Working in an international & dynamic team
• Internal trainings
In return for your skills, experience and dedication, you will find that joining our team in Greece will take you on an amazing journey in the world of hospitality, where you will have the possibility to grow your skills and career on an international arena.
If you would like to become a part of an exciting and dynamic team that gives you opportunities to grow, please e-mail your current Curriculum Vitae in English by mentioning the code FO_18.