Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Nelios is the leading digital marketing agency in Greece dedicated to the travel industry. With more than 240 hotel clients including some of the best hotels in Greece and more than 96% annual contracts renewal rate, the company has a rapid growth the last 5 years.
Nelios vision is to contribute to the growth of the greek travel industry by increasing hoteliers profitability. Our mission is to help hoteliers increase their direct (non-commission) bookings by using cutting edge technology and solid digital marketing strategies.
About the role
We are looking for a full-stack PHP developer to be part of our award winning development team in order to actively support our clients’ websites, to develop plugins and new features.
– Maintain websites and/or update when needed
– Develop extra features and plugins for clients’ websites
– Optimize websites performance
– QA – Cross Devices – Cross Browser – Debug Responsibilities
– 2-3 years proven professional experience using PHP MVC frameworks (Yii/Yii2, Codeigniter) and MySQL
– Experience in Coding Versioning (Git)
Good to Have
– Knowledge of WordPress CMS
– Knowledge of WHM-CPanel
– Analytical / Problem Solver
– Attention to detail
– Team player
– ‘Can-do’ attitude
– Communication skills with colleagues and clients
● Competitive salary, tailored to each candidate’s skills and experience
● Friendly, casual environment and open culture
● Discounted rates on hotels clients of Nelios
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής