Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
British American Tobacco Hellas based in Athens is looking for graduate students that want to join our company, under the figure as an Intern, that could bring their difference and great talent to be part of our great team worldwide. This internship will prepare you to work with a dynamic team, and to develop practical skills in an excellent working environment.
- Support the Brand Manager in various marketing activities
- Market and portfolio analysis, opportunity search, exploration of relevant consumer spaces
- Develop and implement the brand plan to ensure that brand objectives are achieved
- Identify respective brand issues / untapped consumer opportunities, and develop responsive actions based on thorough analysis of market data & consumer insight
- Manage brand communication activities through pro-active contact with external service agencies (e.g. advertising agency, promotion agencies, etc.) and other departments within the Company
- Monitor, analyze and report competitive activities
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University Degree in BA or similar and Master’s in Marketing or MBA
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- IT Literacy (MS Office) with proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is desired
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners
- Acknowledged and proven oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities and global mobility will be considered an asset
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Candidates who meet the above profile and are keen to take up a challenge are kindly asked to forward their CV to the following link.
The closing date is 24 November 2017.
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης