Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Η εταιρεία MOUSOULIS ενδιαφέρεται να προσλάβει:
As a leading stockist of men’s designer clothing, we offer a diverse range of brands such as Armani, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren and many more .We are working hard to be an established e-commerce company, and we aim to provide a shopping experience as unique as you would expect from our stores. We are looking to add a highly motivated Graphics Designer for our Fashion e-commerce to work with our marketing team. We are looking for someone creative, self-driven, who thinks out of the box where in this role he/she will design brand-appropriate graphics and web pages, email campaigns, store signage, marketing materials, sales promotion and all store operations through a variety of media
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for creating compelling branded assets that support all retail channels
- Design marketing and e-commerce assets for digital communication, as needed (i.e. homepage, landing pages, email, etc)
- Comfortable designing ads for social media (Facebook Creative Hub, social best practices, ad specs, etc.)
- Develops new, original graphics and design elements for future templates and email campaigns.
- To develop, produce and customize graphic creative for all kind of marketing collaterals to promote the business as well as its events and campaigns
- Continuous improvement of landing pages and micro sites to increase conversions
- Collaborates with ECommerce team in creating visual designs such as landing pages, email programs and affiliate marketing; maximizes themes and brand
- Plans and develops multiple design projects from concept through completion..
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement. Propose new type of assets and push new digital content trends.
- Site support & administration, landing pages, etc
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience, preferably in the fashion/retail industry. Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related field preferred, not required. Can include internship experience.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Advanced knowledge of Online ecommerce platforms is a plus (ie magento, presta etc)
- Expertise on file optimization
- Experience with UX/UI design
- Excellent visual design and typography
- Ability to manage product image – Photo editing and basic retouching skills
- Manage multiple job requests, seeing each project through to completion, making sure to triple check all work
- Ability to maintain manage workload and meet deadlines
- Experience with, photography, and video is a plus
- Extremely detail oriented
- Familiar with the latest web and design industry trends
- Love for fashion & understanding of the apparel market
Δίπλωμα ΙΕΚ, Τέχνες