Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Hikers often negatively impact the surrounding environment without even knowing it by transporting invasive species, disturbing wildlife, leaving waste, etc.
We’re inspired by the Leave No Trace principles and want to encourage every backpacker to follow these rules.
The Hike & Cycle Scholarship is all about raising environmental awareness among youth by giving them a solid incentive in the form of a scholarship. What they are trying to achieve here is to make more people understand that the environment is in dire need of their attention and help.
Prepare a list of nature-saving rules on one of the following subjects:
– The Nature-Saving Rules of Responsible Camping;
– How Hikers Can Make Sure That They Don’t Hurt Wildlife;
– Recommendations for Responsible Behavior Near Bodies of Water.
You’re free to focus on a specific outdoor activity (climbing, cycling, kayaking, etc.) or write more generally.
– Make up a creative, catchy title that reflects your ideas;
– Share the scholarship post on social media using Google+, Twitter, and Facebook. The links to the shared post must be sent along with your application;
– Send your list and all necessary links to email@example.com.
– You must be currently enrolled in high school, university, or college. Applications from all countries are accepted;
– You must create an original list of nature-saving rules (according to the requirements listed below);
– The winners will be required to send us proof of their educational status.
– The first place winner will get USD 1,000 and the second place, USD 500. Note: each participant may send in only one submission and win only one award;
– They use student-generated content to write articles and make infographics on various topics concerning the environment. Your contribution will help raise awareness among people reading our blog posts!
– The best authors can count on their writing being published on our blog. Naturally, that means our readers will see your name!
– Winners will receive individual certificates from HikeAndCycle.com.
Further details: Hike & Cycle Contest, 2018
The closing date is 11 March 2018.
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (10)
Better with Less – Packaging Design Competition, 2018
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 13/12/2017
Packaging design competition “Better with Less” challenges designers to create more environmentally-friendly solutions. Оrganized by Metsä Board, this international competition aims to find new packaging solutions for some of the.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
2ος Διαγωνισμός Λογοτεχνικής Μετάφρασης
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 11/12/2017
Το Ιταλικό Μορφωτικό Ινστιτούτο Αθηνών και το Μορφωτικό Γραφείο της Ιταλικής Πρεσβείας στην Ελλάδα προκηρύσσει τον Δεύτερο Διαγωνισμό Λογοτεχνικής Μετάφρασης σε αναγνώριση του πολύτιμου έργου της πολιτιστικής διαμεσολάβησης που προσφέρουν.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
BP Portrait Award 2018 – International Painting Competition
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 08/12/2017
Entry is now open for the BP Portrait Award 2018, the most prestigious portrait painting competition in the world. With an increased first prize of £35,000, the Award is aimed.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Young Package 2018 – International Design Competition
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 07/12/2017
Now in its 23rd year, Young Package is open for entries for the 2018 international design competition in packaging design, themed: Coffee Mania. The competition was founded to invite students.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
LensCulture Exposure Awards 2018 – Photo Competition
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 07/12/2017
Now in its 9th year, the LensCulture Exposure Awards are open for entries for 2018 to photographers of all levels and any part of the world. The competition aims to.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα