Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
JOB TITLE: Housekeeping Assistant
SECTION: Rooms and Public Areas
RESPONSIBLE TO: Housekeeping Supervisor
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems. Clean guest rooms as assigned ensuring the hotel’s established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies to Supervisor. Ensure the confidentiality and security of all guests; clean guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the hotel’s established standards of cleanliness.
- Report room repairs or unsafe conditions to Manager and Maintenance.
- Respond to housekeeping request from guest or management in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
- Report and track lost and found articles.
TYPICAL DAILY DUTIES
- Clean and service guest rooms as needed and outlined in housekeeping checklist.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Cleans public areas
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of work area.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction.
MAIN JOB ACTIVITIES
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with hotel standards, as required by scheduling.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
- Maintain an overall clean and safe hotel for our guests as well as our employees.
- Utilizing the proper equipment and supplies
- Ensure that all guest rooms, public areas and back of the house work areas meet the established standards of cleanliness to assure guest satisfaction
- Do deep cleaning as prescribed by supervisor. This includes washing the walls and ceiling, moves furniture’s and turn mattresses.
- Clean all public areas as prescribed.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from the pool side and other service area and take to appropriate disposal areas.
- Report missing / found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the housekeeping supervisor.
- Take up any tasks assigned by the supervisors as and when needed.
- Ensure security of any assigned guest room keys.
- Knowledgeable of hotel fire and emergency procedures.
- Replace dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
- Clean closets. Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow and other amenities.
- Dust and polish all furniture, pictures, frames, mirrors, light bulbs and switches, Telephone, remote, as well as air conditioner vents.
- Realign furniture to floor plan.
- Open all drawers/doors in check out rooms and remove items left by guest. Dust inside.
- Check under bed, chairs and cupboards for debris and remove if present.
- Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips or stains; report any damages to supervisor.
- Clean all lamps and light switches; check for proper working order.
**Refer to the housekeeping checklist or procedures plan for complete lay out of room “to do»
Απόφοιτος Γυμνασίου, Απόφοιτος Λυκείου