Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Reports To: HR Manager
Compensation: salary & bonus
Benefits: medical & life insurance, mobile
Location: Athens, Greece
Main Functions (Accountabilities):
- Execute HR Administration and people initiatives throughout Central & South-Eastern Europe, by providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement
Duties and Responsibilities
- Employee support: responds to employee inquiries regarding policies and procedures and benefits.
- Employee’s record retention: maintain and develop all HR and employees’ electronic databases and organisational charts. Ensure confidentiality of employees’ data.
- Monitor and develop all HR policies and procedures as per departmental and ISO requirements.
- South Easter Europe Medical Plans: renewal of contract (benefits cost analysis), invoices control and annual budget preparation. Responsible for smooth operation and resolve issues where appropriate.
- South Easter Europe Compliance to labour laws: review work regulation, employment contracts, holidays book, new hires book, technicians’ licenses etc. Consult and maintain relationships with external labour consultants, social security agency, labour inspection and employment agency.
- Responsible for internal communication and announcements.
- Support in recruitment of student stages and junior to middle positions throughout Central & South-Eastern Europe as required: develop sources of qualified candidates, CV screening, skills testing of applicants.
- Partner with hiring manager to maintaining job descriptions
- Greek student’s cost sponsorship from employment agency. Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities, and other recruitment sources.
- Maintain, deliver and continuously improve an effective induction program for new hires aligned with corporate and local requirements.
- Gather all training needs from performance appraisal and create annual training plan.
- Implementation and evaluation of all trainings through South Easter Europe. Overview training implementation in Central Europe. Budget follow-up and forecast.
- Support in performance appraisal implementation and employees counselling.
- Update employees’ profiles.
Payroll, Budgeting & Reporting
- Support in Greek payroll coordination
- Creation of annual HR budget throughout Central and South-Eastern Europe.
- Monthly forecast of Greek expenses. Maintain HR statistics. Monthly headcount reporting.
- Christmas and New years’ parties, blood bank, corporate social responsibility initiatives, employee satisfaction surveys, Employees awards etc.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs that will drive increased employee satisfaction and commitment levels.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong business ethics: promote high standards of business ethics throughout the organisation. Non-political driven. Maintain confidentiality of human resources information.
- Interpersonal savvy: is easy to approach and talk to, is a good listener. Builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact. Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Organisational and planning skills: ability to prioritise and manage workload to meet deadlines. High level of attention to detail. Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Breaks down work into process steps and people assignments.
- Business acumen: ability to capture and notify in advance of any circumstances that may impact targets achievement.
- Drive for results: ability to perform multi-tasks under pressure as set within deadlines and with minimal supervision. Creative forward thinker.
- Customer service: provide high levels of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Teamwork: keeps people informed about issues that affect them, acts as a resource to others. Is willing to reach out and partner with others in order to get things done.
- Post-secondary education in business management, finance. Preferably in human resources.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR administration position, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Good knowledge of Greek labour law is a prerequisite.
- Good numerical skills, experience in reporting
- High level of organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Excellent operation of PC software applications, especially Excel.
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (2)
Υπάλληλος Καταστήματος στο PAYMYGOLD | Σύνταγμα, Αθήνα
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 20/02/2018
Ο σε ένα κατάστημα PAYMYGOLD® είναι μια θέση για ένα άτομο προσανατολισμένο στη λεπτομέρεια, με προηγούμενη εμπειρία στις λιανικές πωλήσεις και την εξυπηρέτηση πελατών. Παρέχουμε ολοκληρωμένη εκπαίδευση και υποστήριξη που θα σας.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Προσωπικό Ασφαλείας/Οδηγοί – Συνοδοί Χρηματαποστολών στην G4S | Κέρκυρα
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 23/01/2018
Η εταιρία G4S Cash Solutions μέλος του Πολυεθνικού Ομίλου εταιριών G4S, κορυφαίου παγκοσμίως στην παροχή υπηρεσιών ασφαλείας ζητά να προσλάβει για την στελέχωση του κλάδου χρηματαποστολών στο Υποκατάστημα της Κέρκυρας: Η θέση αναφέρεται.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα