Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of integrated circuits (ICs) that power mobile devices and the Internet of Things. Dialog solutions are integral to some of today’s leading mobile devices and the enabling element for increasing performance and productivity on the go. From making smartphones more power efficient and shortening charging times, enabling home appliances to be controlled from anywhere, to connecting the next generation of wearable devices, Dialog’s decades of experience and world-class innovation help manufacturers get to what’s next.
Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered in London with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization. In 2017, it had US$1.4 billion in revenue and was one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. It currently has approximately 2,070 employees worldwide. The company is listed on the Frankfurt (FWB: DLG) stock exchange (Regulated Market, Prime Standard, ISIN GB0059822006) and is a member of the German TecDax index.
As part of our continued growth, we seek an Integration and Quality Manager – Product Software to join us in Athens.
Please send your application documents in English.
As part of our Product software team in Athens, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a clear understanding of BU and key customer requirements to ensure alignment between the development strategy and the Quality activities
- Managing internal and external projects to time/spec/budget. Ensure compliance with Software development flows and processes.
- Being a competence manager for the team: ensure highly qualified staff to meet business needs. Appraisals, goal setting, communication with the team.
- Ensuring sustainable operation of the SDK Team (implement processes, ways of working, knowledge sharing practices of a best in class organization)
- Managing relationships with external suppliers
- Providing leadership and motivation of team to ensure team members remain focused and driven to achieve relevant targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years professional experience in SW Development Continuous Integration and Test Automation (Embedded is a plus, Bluetooth strongly preferred)
- Relevant management experience preferred.
- Knowledge/experience of Agile or Scrum SW development methodology desirable.
- Experience in managing large scale complex SW projects, able to detect dependencies and prioritize between business needs and team operation.
- Ability to present and explain complex information.
- Has worked in an international business environment
- Excellent English and Greek.
Dialog in Athens:
Working in our Athens office you will be joining our rapidly growing team in a city renowned for its excellence in Technology and Engineering. The city has established a proud reputation for its educational infrastructure with well-respected universities offering emerging talent to the many local businesses enjoying the superb Mediterranean climate.
Why join us:
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to years of double-digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With growth planned for 2018, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short-range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
If you’d like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it’s time we heard from you.
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής