Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated “Internal Auditor & Compliance Analyst” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Design and execute financial and operational audit programs to address high risk areas
- Assess operations, business systems and the control environment to identify potential areas of improvement
- Prepare and present audit reports
- Evaluate the significance of audit findings and make practical recommendations to senior management
- Plan and coordinate operational activities to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards
- Support and monitor the development of the Compliance management system
- Investigate complaints and coordinate action plans with other departments.
- Serve as a leader within the business, to drive organizational change
- Communicate with and educate process owners, on the importance of controls for an effective control environment
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Law or other related discipline
- Master degree in one of the above fields will be considered a strong asset
- At least 8 years’ experience either in audit, compliance or relevant departments
- Relevant certification in internal audit, compliance or pursuing at least one of the following (CIA/ CCEP-I /CFE/CISA,) will be taken under serious consideration
- ACL Knowledge will be considered a plus
- Integrity, team work spirit and professionalism
- Writing clear, concise reports for use by key stakeholders
- Working with management to develop solutions for any issues identified.
- Excellent knowledge and command of English language and computer skills (MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong ethical attitude
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Νομικές, Νομική, Νομική Επιστήμη, Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες