Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Are you eager to comprehend how an international online travel agency operates? Are you ready to go from theory to practice?
Well, then get ready to join the largest Online Travel Agency in South Eastern Europe, with a footprint that covers more than 45 countries, become member of the awesome Passenger Service Center and work in our fantastic offices in the heart of Athens!
What will you do?
As an intern in the Quality Assurance & Compliance department, you will:
- Process and analyze data using excel.
- Create presentations according to company brand guidelines.
- Take part in quality assurance projects.
- Make recommendations surrounding improving processes, efficiency and practices.
- Support any ad-hoc tasks within the department.
You will learn to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What are we looking for?
Energetic, talented and passionate students with desire for continuous learning, studies in Tourism or Business Administration to join us on our journey to help people find the best way to travel.
Candidates who are team players with excellent interpersonal and communication skills; flexibility and organizational skills to be put to the test. Individuals with advanced knowledge of MS Office, who are fluent in speaking and writing English.
- You will gain knowledge and experience using the best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- You will work in a pleasant, modern environment, with young, passionate and energetic people who think creatively and love working in teams.
- You will become member of a team comprised of people from 20 different countries.
- Work for one of the world’s nicest activity…traveling.
Διοίκησης, Δίπλωμα ΙΕΚ, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Τουριστικές, Τουριστικές Επιστήμες