Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
MedNet International is a unique Information Technology company. We are specialists in Health Insurance and since 1992 we have been exclusively developing and implementing innovative IT software solutions worldwide.
We are a member of Munich Re with global healthcare know-how in primary insurance, reinsurance and risk-management. This gives us access to more than 5,000 experts at 26 locations who provide input to our solutions.
Due to our increasing demand of designing and implementing «best in industry IT solutions», at our Athens Office, we are seeking specialists for the following position:
PROFILE / QUALIFICATIONS
The Junior Systems Administrator will work closely with the IT Systems Administrators to maintain, configure and support MedNet International’s internal systems, including network, internet, telephone, servers and services, end-user hardware, and software.
- Providing support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems. Documenting, tracking and monitoring issues to ensure timely resolutions in MNI’s incident tracking system
- Providing Mac OS and MS Windows operating system setup, support, and troubleshooting for desktop and laptop hardware. Installing new software releases and system upgrades
- Managing printers, faxes, scanners, smartphones, tablets, and other end user devices.
- Assisting in the creation of training materials and procedures, and/or training users in the proper use of hardware and software
- Providing server support & troubleshooting in both traditional and virtualized (VMware, Oracle VM Server) environments. Assisting in server upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor supplied patches
- Assisting in the configuration of network for DNS, DHCP, VPN, LDAP, etc.
- Creating and maintaining user accounts for various systems including Office 365, file server, phone, VPN, building access, and our internally developed sites and services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Good knowledge with Mac OS, MS Windows workstations laptops, and servers
- Experience installing applications and operating systems on servers and workstations
- Must be able to effectively communicate with users on basic problem resolution
- Must have good customer service skills, time management, and a strong attention to details
- Understanding of technical support practices such as ticket documentation, service level agreements, statistics and escalation processes
- Energy, initiative, and a positive attitude
- Fluency in English language
- Flexible to work overnight and weekend occasionally, if required.
The following skills/experience are not mandatory, but will be considered:
- Experience working with VMware virtualization environments.
- Experience configuring and maintaining firewalls, routers and switches.
- Experience with Linux, Apache/Tomcat and IIS.
- Competitive compensation
- Continuous training
- Enjoyable and stable working environment
- Leading-edge technology
Send your C.V. c/o H.R. Department, Address: 95-97 Kifissias Avenue, 151 24 Marousi, Athens, Greece
Επιστήμες Μηχανικών, Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Μηχανικών, Πληροφορικής
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (2)
Προσωπικό συντήρησης φωτοβολταϊκών πάρκων στην Λάρισα
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 30/06/2016
Ζητείται προσωπικό για εργασίες συντήρησης φωτοβολταϊκών πάρκων στην περιοχή της Λάρισας. Υποψήφιοι με προηγούμενη εμπειρία σε φωτοβολταϊκά έργα και βασικές ηλεκτρολογικές γνώσεις θα προτιμηθούν. Τηλ. επικοινωνίας: 6976 222253 Ώρες: 9πμ-4μμ. Διαβάστε περισσότερα