Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Lifesaver Essays announces its next Essay Writing Contest. Anyone coming from any country is welcomed to apply and here is no entry fee. One of the following topics should be chosen:
- Impact of essay writing services on students – do they curb their growth or help them develop?
- Unconventional but effective management practices to enhance workplace productivity
- Can academic writing skills translate to employability skills in a corporate career?
- How do you think education will change in the next 40 years?
- Is face to face learning better than online learning?
- Word count: The essay should be at least 800 words and not over 1300 words. Essays violating these criteria will not be evaluated;
- Plagiarism: All essays must be absolutely original and in your own words. We will check the essays for plagiarism. Copied essays will be disqualified;
- Images: Images are encouraged. You are free to use images but they must be copyright-free.
- Format: Submissions are accepted only in Microsoft Word documents (doc or docx);
- Cover Page: The cover page of your essay must contain your complete details such as your full name, phone number and email;
- Language: The essay must be written in English.
- 1st prize – 600 USD;
- 2nd prize – 350 USD;
- 3rd prize – 200 USD.
How to apply?
To submit your essay, the first step is to “Like” the Facebook page and “Share” the details of the Essay Writing Contest on your timeline. Let your friends know you are enterprising!
Once this is done, do not forget to take a screenshot of the same and paste it on the second page of your essay, after your cover page which will have your personal details. Essay submitted without a valid screenshot will be disqualified. After you paste the screenshot, once your essay is ready, you can upload it.
Winners will be announced on 25 February 2017. The winning entries will be published on the Blog. Winners will also be contacted through email or phone to get their Paypal or Bank Account details to remit the prize money.
Good luck and happy writing!
For more information visit the official website.
The closing date is 31 January 2017.
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (10)
International Essay Contest for Young People, 2017
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 23/05/2017
This contest for young people is sponsored by The Goi Peace Foundation and UNESCO. The aim is to inspire society to learn from the young minds and to think about.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Taiwan International Graphic Design Award, 2017
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 22/05/2017
The Ministry of Economic Affairs of China is once again hosting the Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) competition and currently accepts entries for 2017. The Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA).. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Youmanity: The Everyday Heroine Photography Award, 2017
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 19/05/2017
This Award aims to celebrate the lives of ordinary women who perform extraordinary jobs. The Award is open to photographers both professional and amatuer, of all nationalities worldwide. The selected artwork.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Graphic Matters Poster Competition 2017: Shut Up Speak Up!
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 12/05/2017
Graphic Matters is hosting its 2017 Poster Competition: Shut Up Speak Up! dedicated to visualizing outspoken opinions, freedom of expression and activism. Graphic Matters (formerly known as Graphic Design Festival Breda) is a month-long.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Urban SOS: hOUR City – Global Student Competition, 2017
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 12/05/2017
Presented by AECOM and Van Alen Institute, with 100 Resilient Cities — pioneered by the Rockefeller Foundation, hOUR City is this year’s Urban SOS™ student ideas competition. The organizers are.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
UNESCO-Juan Bosch Prize for the Promotion of Social Science Research, 2017
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 04/05/2017
UNESCO invites Members States, in consultation with their National Commissions, and non-governmental organizations maintaining formal consultative relations with UNESCO and active in a field covered by the Prize to propose candidates for the UNESCO-Juan Bosch Prize for the Promotion of.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα