Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Lifesaver Essays announces its next Essay Writing Contest. Anyone coming from any country is welcomed to apply and here is no entry fee. One of the following topics should be chosen:
- Impact of essay writing services on students – do they curb their growth or help them develop?
- Unconventional but effective management practices to enhance workplace productivity
- Can academic writing skills translate to employability skills in a corporate career?
- How do you think education will change in the next 40 years?
- Is face to face learning better than online learning?
- Word count: The essay should be at least 800 words and not over 1300 words. Essays violating these criteria will not be evaluated;
- Plagiarism: All essays must be absolutely original and in your own words. We will check the essays for plagiarism. Copied essays will be disqualified;
- Images: Images are encouraged. You are free to use images but they must be copyright-free.
- Format: Submissions are accepted only in Microsoft Word documents (doc or docx);
- Cover Page: The cover page of your essay must contain your complete details such as your full name, phone number and email;
- Language: The essay must be written in English.
- 1st prize – 600 USD;
- 2nd prize – 350 USD;
- 3rd prize – 200 USD.
How to apply?
To submit your essay, the first step is to “Like” the Facebook page and “Share” the details of the Essay Writing Contest on your timeline. Let your friends know you are enterprising!
Once this is done, do not forget to take a screenshot of the same and paste it on the second page of your essay, after your cover page which will have your personal details. Essay submitted without a valid screenshot will be disqualified. After you paste the screenshot, once your essay is ready, you can upload it.
Winners will be announced on 25 February 2017. The winning entries will be published on the Blog. Winners will also be contacted through email or phone to get their Paypal or Bank Account details to remit the prize money.
Good luck and happy writing!
For more information visit the official website.
The closing date is 31 January 2017.
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (10)
2ος Διαγωνισμός Λογοτεχνικής Μετάφρασης
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 11/12/2017
Το Ιταλικό Μορφωτικό Ινστιτούτο Αθηνών και το Μορφωτικό Γραφείο της Ιταλικής Πρεσβείας στην Ελλάδα προκηρύσσει τον Δεύτερο Διαγωνισμό Λογοτεχνικής Μετάφρασης σε αναγνώριση του πολύτιμου έργου της πολιτιστικής διαμεσολάβησης που προσφέρουν.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
BP Portrait Award 2018 – International Painting Competition
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 08/12/2017
Entry is now open for the BP Portrait Award 2018, the most prestigious portrait painting competition in the world. With an increased first prize of £35,000, the Award is aimed.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Young Package 2018 – International Design Competition
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 07/12/2017
Now in its 23rd year, Young Package is open for entries for the 2018 international design competition in packaging design, themed: Coffee Mania. The competition was founded to invite students.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
LensCulture Exposure Awards 2018 – Photo Competition
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 07/12/2017
Now in its 9th year, the LensCulture Exposure Awards are open for entries for 2018 to photographers of all levels and any part of the world. The competition aims to.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα