Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
We are seeking an experienced person for:
A career in Finance at Unilever will offer you a broad range of opportunities to grow and learn as a business leader. You will have the chance to develop an extensive set of skills and competencies through a variety of challenging assignments at a local, regional or global level. Working in a multi-functional team environment, you play an essential role in driving the delivery of the strategy and the business agenda on finance support to win with brands, win in the market place, and win through continuous improvement.
Candidates’ Required Qualifications:
- Graduate in Economics / Business Administration
- Postgraduate degree in relevant subjects
- Strong organizational, numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
- Possession of Proficiency degree in English language
- Competency in using software packages (MS Office)
- Military obligations completed for male candidates
- Little (max.2 years) or no previous experience.
- International mobility
Our Company offers:
- Continuous training
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility
- International career opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Various fringe benefits, including medical and life insurance.
Applicants should send their CVs, including the code number of the position (FIN TRAIN DEC 2017).
CVs will be welcomed up to December 15th 2017.
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες