Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Eurobank Private Bank Luxembourg S.A. is engaged in the business of providing Private Banking, Wealth Management, Investment and Advisory services for corporate and private clients. In order to reinforce its team, our Bank is currently looking for a:
The mission of the Global Markets department is to manage all the Bank’s positions and to execute all trades on behalf of clients.
The position’s mission is the management of Bank’s Money Market book.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage the Bank’s liquidity in all currencies
- Monitor and manage the Bank’s interest-rate exposure
- Set the pricing of deposits, according to the guidelines of the Asset-Liability Committee
- Ensure compliance with all liquidity-related or interest-rate related limits, whether set by the regulator or the Group
- Liaise with Group HQ for all liquidity-related matters
- Prepare reports as requested by the Regulator or the Bank
All members of the Global Markets team should be able to act as backup to one another, whenever necessary; hence the position involves occasional execution in Equities, Bonds, and FX.
- Experience: 5+ years relevant experience in the Money Markets industry, out of which at least 2 years in the Treasury/Dealing Room
- Technical skills: Understanding the strategy of the Bank and the Treasury department. Understand and manage the cash flow. General knowledge of the money market instruments. Understanding/knowledge of FX markets, bonds & equity markets are considered an advantage.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Engineering and Mathematics, Physics, Accounting, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Languages: Fluent English. Knowledge of Greek is considered an asset.
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and time constraints
- Strong organizational skills and quality focus
- Team player
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: Minimum 5 years
Education Required: Bachelor Degree
Job Type: Indefinite
Job Status: Full Time
Start Date: TBD
Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες