Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Softomotive is a Software Development company specializing in developing, distributing and supporting a leading Robotic Process Automation software with an international customer base.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our Engineering team in a full-time working position, as .Net Developer your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in design and development of existing and new software applications.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in designated application code.
- Write clean and documented code utilizing prescribed coding conventions.
The skills we require:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 0-5 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming concepts and the C# programming language is a must.
- Experience with the ASP.NET framework and the MVC pattern.
- Participation in Open Source projects, or an active account in GitHub is an asset.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- A detail-oriented, analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and often independently.
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in software development in the RPA space. If programming is your passion then look no further and apply now!
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής