Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Data Communication S.A. is one of the major developers of business software in Greece and a strategic Microsoft partner, while being, the leading software vendor in accounting firms’ market.
Our long journey, since 1987, is characterized by our commitment to quality, consistency, focus on development and innovation and our major distinctions as a Best Work Place in Greece and Europe.
Do you aspire to join a Best Workplace in which you will be able to develop yourself and make the difference by working with the latest technologies? If yes, then this job opportunity is the ideal one for you!
At Data Communication, we are looking for a passionate, high caliber professional with proven hands-on experience, to join our R&D team at our Athens headquarters as a¨
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to work on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Sharepoint applications, delivering high quality software and an extraordinary experience to our customers. With your experience building scalable, robust web-based applications, you will be a vital and integral member of the team that will enable Data Communication’s continued growth.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions
- Develop efficient, robust, scalable and maintainable code using high-level programming languages
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Perform task breakdown, effort analysis and prioritization of assigned work
- Follow established practices and procedures to achieve overall project performance and quality standards
- Collaborate effectively with fellow engineers in Quality Assurance and Customer Support Department
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience in building web based business applications using C#, .NET
- Experience in ASP.NET web development is a prerequisite
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server administration and development
- Significant experience in Visual Studio and .NET framework
- Computer science Degree or equivalent
Your Behavioral Competencies:
- Strong drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality products
- Methodical and results-oriented
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Competitive wages
- Excellent working environment (5 National & 1 Europe Best Workplaces Awards)
- Ongoing training
- Private medical insurance
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής