Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. They have also published numerous acclaimed pieces that demonstrate the importance of women in leadership, including Women Matter and the Centered Leadership project. Now they would like to invite you to take the next step of your leadership journey.
Women just like you are needed:
- Individuals who enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Women who thrive when working with other people
- Women who actively seek ways to maximize their own potential
McKinsey would like to offer you an opportunity to apply for a Next Generation Women Leaders Award! This is your opportunity to learn more about McKinsey and the people and to join an exceptional international network of talented women.
- Applications from talented women across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD, from any degree, discipline or background
- Experienced professionals with any background and with up to 6 years of work experience
Winners will be awarded:
- EUR 2,000 (or equivalent in local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, an independent project/entrepreneurial venture, or anything else you wish to do with the money;
- Individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants;
- Guaranteed invite to selected McKinsey events.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the online application.
Also, please submit in English:
- Your CV including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements;
- A cover letter (1 page max) including what you would do with the money if you were selected as an award winner, and a short description of a challenging situation where you had to demonstrate your leadership skills;
- Academic transcripts depending on your office preferences.
For more information please visit the official web page.
The closing date is 6 March 2017.
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (10)
International Essay Contest for Young People, 2017
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 23/05/2017
This contest for young people is sponsored by The Goi Peace Foundation and UNESCO. The aim is to inspire society to learn from the young minds and to think about.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Taiwan International Graphic Design Award, 2017
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 22/05/2017
The Ministry of Economic Affairs of China is once again hosting the Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) competition and currently accepts entries for 2017. The Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA).. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Youmanity: The Everyday Heroine Photography Award, 2017
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 19/05/2017
This Award aims to celebrate the lives of ordinary women who perform extraordinary jobs. The Award is open to photographers both professional and amatuer, of all nationalities worldwide. The selected artwork.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Graphic Matters Poster Competition 2017: Shut Up Speak Up!
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 12/05/2017
Graphic Matters is hosting its 2017 Poster Competition: Shut Up Speak Up! dedicated to visualizing outspoken opinions, freedom of expression and activism. Graphic Matters (formerly known as Graphic Design Festival Breda) is a month-long.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Urban SOS: hOUR City – Global Student Competition, 2017
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 12/05/2017
Presented by AECOM and Van Alen Institute, with 100 Resilient Cities — pioneered by the Rockefeller Foundation, hOUR City is this year’s Urban SOS™ student ideas competition. The organizers are.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
UNESCO-Juan Bosch Prize for the Promotion of Social Science Research, 2017
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 04/05/2017
UNESCO invites Members States, in consultation with their National Commissions, and non-governmental organizations maintaining formal consultative relations with UNESCO and active in a field covered by the Prize to propose candidates for the UNESCO-Juan Bosch Prize for the Promotion of.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα