Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
The Obama Foundation Scholars Program will give rising young leaders around the world who are already making a difference in their communities the opportunity to take their work to the next level through a newly designed curriculum that brings together academic, skills-based, and hands-on learning. The Scholars Program empowers individuals with a proven commitment to service with the tools they need to make their efforts more effective, to identify innovative solutions to complex global problems, and promote change through values-based leadership.
The program will build lasting relationships among emerging leaders who are committed to working together to solve the most pressing challenges of our time, creating a global network that reaches across issues and borders. After completing the program, Obama Foundation Scholars will return to their communities and continue the important work they started in the program by implementing their own personalized action plan. They will also have an opportunity to play a role in the Obama Foundation’s efforts to inspire, train, and connect rising leaders from around the globe.
Rising leaders from around the world who meet the below criteria are encouraged to apply:
– Significant work experience and professional accomplishments with a clear trajectory of increasing impact;
– Demonstrated record of community service or working for the public good, either through a full-time professional role or significant engagement outside of primary employment;
– Possess a clear focus on a globally applicable challenge;
– A clear commitment to return to and reinvest your new skills in your community after the program concludes.
The Obama Foundation Scholars Program offers an extraordinary scholarship that covers:
– Tuition and expenses and provides a monthly living stipend;
– Funding for books and course materials;
– Opportunities to experience unique out-of-the-classroom programming;
– Any travel costs for these experiences will also be fully covered.
The closing date is 10 April 2018.
Απόφοιτος Πανεπιστημίου, Απόφοιτος ΤΕΙ
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (4)
3 PhD and 1 Post Doc Positions at CEA Tech | Γαλλία
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 12/06/2018
CEA Tech is currently offering PhD and Post Doc Positions as follows: PhD Positions Post Doc Position The closing date is 31 October 2018. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
2 PhD and 2 Post Doc Positions at CEA Tech | Γαλλία
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 08/06/2018
CEA Tech is offering 2 PhD and 2 Post Doc Positions as follows: PhD positions Post Doc Positions The closing date is 31 October 2018. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
PhD Scholarships, Liverpool John Moores University, UK (2018)
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 19/01/2018
Are you looking to study at a prestigious university in the UK? Then you are at the right place, LMJU is offering you a fully-funded scholarship. There are a limited.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Εκπόνηση Διδακτορικής Διατριβής στο Τμήμα Επιστημών της Εκπαίδευσης & της Αγωγής στην Προσχολική Ηλικία, Πανεπιστήμιο Πατρών (2017)
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 01/12/2017
Η Γενική Συνέλευση του Τμήματος Επιστημών της Εκπαίδευσης και της Αγωγής στην Προσχολική Ηλικία (ΤΕΕΑΠΗ) της Σχολής Ανθρωπιστικών & Κοινωνικών Επιστημών του Πανεπιστημίου Πατρών, στην αριθ. 5η/14-11-2017 αποφάσισε την εισαγωγή μεταπτυχιακών.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα