Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
He/she marshals new and innovative ideas on product design from various industries to a coherent product roadmap, ensuring proper and timely go to market. In supporting the products sales, the O&P Director oversees organization’s operations and procedures towards internal and external customers, including customer service.
External customers include all certified partner agents of Tora Wallet (e.g. OPAP shops, third party retail locations, etc.) as well as end consumers while internal customers include different units and subsidiaries of OPAP Group. The role leads a number of new business operations, with the aim to drive extensive and sustainable growth for the company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Defines the financial products’ strategy and leads its execution, from everyday offerings such as bill of payments to truly innovative mobile financial services/wallet apps, ensuring on time and successful achievement of goals
- Designates product requirements and detailed functionalities, coordinating closely with the IT or other related Teams
- Designs unique customer experience and sets product marketing communication objectives
- Determines products pricing strategy by analyzing market research data
- Evaluates current legal/regulatory framework and possible impact to the business; Assures that all processes and procedures are in accordance with Regulator’s requirements, company policies, culture and vision.
- Understands key competitors’ strategy in order to identify opportunities for new products/services in the constantly changing landscape of financial services in the Greek and European markets
- Manages daily operation of the Operations team. Performs proactive planning and design to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and adequate resources, capable to support a growing and dynamic business.
- Manages relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners in the area of responsibility (including Customer Service and outsourced call center), ensuring high quality of service and SLAs compliance
- Sets KPIs for the team and external partners and actively monitors trends and evaluates performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensures the provision of necessary data for the production of reports required by Regulator and internal and external stakeholders
- Bsc in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or other relevant field. Master’s Degree will be prefered
- 10+ years of working experience in a relevant position, in retail / financial or banking services and/or fin-tech product management, with extended decision making and people management responsibilities
- Experience in strategic planning and project management, product design, product development, requirements analysis, business case development
- Profound knowledge of customer care processes and best practices
- Ιnvolvement in KYC related processes is considered a strong asset
- Experience in setting-up green field operations is highly appreciated
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Strong process and project management skills and effective decision making ability
- Analytical mind with capability to interpret large product and customer data and drive business conclusions
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Excellent reporting skills and ability to present effectively complex information to a range of audiences
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within tight time constraints
- A genuine team player with result oriented spirit and effective relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English language (oral and written)
The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Μηχανικών, Μηχανικών, Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες