Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
The new Peterhouse Graduate Studentships Competition is now available for UK/EU or overseas students to be taken up in October 2018. Students may be funded for a one-year MPhil on the condition that they intend to be candidates for the Ph.D., for which they will receive a maximum of three years funding.
Peterhouse is the oldest of the Cambridge colleges, founded by Hugo de Balsham, Bishop of Ely in 1284 and granted its charter by King Edward I. The College is a Registered Charity, no. 1137457. The “laudable design” of Hugo de Balsham, as expressed in the College’s founding instruments, was “to introduce scholars in the schools, who are to live together and study in the University of Cambridge; to dwell in the same College forever, and employ themselves with appropriate study, to the praise of God and the perpetual augmentation of the same university.”
– To be eligible for a Peterhouse studentship, applicants must be accepted as a graduate student by the University of Cambridge;
– They must, therefore, submit an application through the University’s Board of Graduate Studies, and they must meet whatever criteria are specified by the University and the department or faculty to which they apply;
– You need to make sure that the Faculty to which you apply also considers you for all University studentships for which you are eligible;
– You can check how this is done by consulting the Graduate Admissions Tutor in the Faculty or on the Faculty’s website. Note that your application for a PPh.D.is made to the University and not to Peterhouse;
– You can make your application for Peterhouse Graduate Studentships at the same time as your university application. Successful applicants must study at Peterhouse.
The value of each studentship will depend on whether students are in receipt of other grants. If a successful applicant has no funding from other sources, then their studentship will cover University and College fees plus maintenance at the same level as the Arts and Humanities Research Council awards (currently GBP 14553 per year for doctoral students, and GBP 10914 per year for MPhil students). This is what is meant by ‘full funding’.
Further details: PhD Scholarships, University of Cambridge, UK (2018)
The closing date is 5 January 2018.
Απόφοιτος Πανεπιστημίου, Απόφοιτος ΤΕΙ
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (2)
PhD Scholarships, Liverpool John Moores University, UK (2018)
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 19/01/2018
Are you looking to study at a prestigious university in the UK? Then you are at the right place, LMJU is offering you a fully-funded scholarship. There are a limited.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα
Εκπόνηση Διδακτορικής Διατριβής στο Τμήμα Επιστημών της Εκπαίδευσης & της Αγωγής στην Προσχολική Ηλικία, Πανεπιστήμιο Πατρών (2017)
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 01/12/2017
Η Γενική Συνέλευση του Τμήματος Επιστημών της Εκπαίδευσης και της Αγωγής στην Προσχολική Ηλικία (ΤΕΕΑΠΗ) της Σχολής Ανθρωπιστικών & Κοινωνικών Επιστημών του Πανεπιστημίου Πατρών, στην αριθ. 5η/14-11-2017 αποφάσισε την εισαγωγή μεταπτυχιακών.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα