Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
WATT+VOLT S.A. is a rapidly growing Greek provider of integrated electricity services with subsidiaries in Greece, Switzerland and Balkans expanding its activities constantly across multiple business development sectors.
Investing in pioneering technology infrastructure and the development of its human resources, WATT+VOLT is a continuously developing organization that adapts to the new needs arising internationally in the Energy sector with focus on the research and development of new services and products to offer reliable solutions to a broad range of private businesses and to the end consumer.Due to continuous growth, WATT+VOLT is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual to join us as:
We are seeking a PHP Developer to work on the implementation and maintenance of web-based software applications. This is a hands-on, multi-functional role in which you will work directly with internal clients and external partners to solve business problems using modern web technologies, design creative and efficient solutions and contribute to all SDLC phases from user stories to coding and deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Between 3y and 5y application development experience including software design, implementation and testing.
- Hands on experience with PHP, OOP, MVC frameworks like Symfony and Laravel, TDD and VM tools (VirtualBox or Vagrant).
- Database modeling and development skills with MySQL and MS SQL Server.
- Exposure to Agile development practices, methods and frameworks.
- Business analysis skills and a track record of gathering and documenting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI is considered a plus.
Ideally, you will have experience in energy market and exposure in large-scale enterprise application and data management projects (CRM, Billing, ERP, Data Warehouses, Portals etc.).
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής