Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
PharOS Ltd. is a rapidly expanding and dynamic pharmaceutical company specializing in developing and supplying generic and value added pharmaceutical products. Already one of the fastest growing generic companies in Europe, PharOS aims to provide products that improve the lives of patients worldwide and satisfy customer needs. Being active for more than 14 years, PharOS’s team is able to demonstrate an impressive track record of successful and on-time delivered projects.
PharOS has expanded its product pipeline and is currently recruiting, for Product Development Officer within the operations of the Product Development department based in company’s Headquarters in Athens, Greece.
Role and Responsibilities
• Reports to Product Development Manager
• Participate in the formulation & analytical development activities of generic pharmaceutical products
• Data co-ordination & evaluation of Formulation and Analytical Development Trials as well as Analytical method validation activities
• Review and maintain the technical files of the products under development
• Generate relevant documentation intended for the Pharmaceutical development Module of the Dossier.
• Monitor ongoing stability results, prepare stability protocols and reports
Experience & Qualification
Education to a post-graduate degree level in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology and Chemistry, or similar scientific disciplines
• 1-2 years’ experience in Formulation/Analytical Development of Generic Pharmaceutical Products is preferred
• Knowledge of ICH guidelines and EU requirements of GMP & GLP
• Excellent English oral communication and scientific writing skills
• Knowledge of CTD Dossier Compilation is preferred
PharOS Ltd Offers
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare package
• Continuous training on all aspects of Pharmaceutical Product Development
• Challenging working environment