Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as Taxibeat, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in South America with Chile being the latest new market and Colombia following soon.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that?
By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing.
Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let’s transform the future of urban mobility together.
About the Role
Growing our supply & demand base in multiple cities will be your mission. You will understand all the aspects that impact growth and be able to design the necessary actions to ensure an amazing user experience.
Your customer focused mentality will be the driving force to deliver on this mission, as you will be the connecting point between the business team and a talented group of engineers, data scientists and other experienced professionals.
What you’ll do day in day out:
- You understand very well Beat strategy and you are able to make the vision possible.
- You are capable of breaking down the vision and strategy and inspire entire product team to deliver it.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Develop scope documents and define Epics/User Stories that guides our Agile Software Development teams
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end to end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- You have entrepreneurial spirit and you are able to collect whatever data is necessary to define product roadmap that will represent clear strategy on how to reach the vision of Beat. You know how to embrace critical feedback from the rest of the Growth team and your own team at the same time. You never get tired mastering that.
- Drive innovation, deliverables planning (roadmap) and design of entirely new Beat products and product features to deliver against team and company goals.
- You know how to challenge all members of cross-functional team (engineering, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to crunch that energy into concrete products and execution plans. You make your team be the part of the impact product makes.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into product development process. Set clear KPI of the product success and create feedback loop that helps all stakeholders involved aware of its success and/or learnings.
- You are great at communicating product plans and its results to a spectrum of audiences.
What you need to have:
- At least 5 years of working experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a PM. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take something on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Finger-tippiness with data: you just get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- User-centricity – examples from your past of tough product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your user’ problems.
- True passion for Beat’s mission and the company’s technology / operations nature.
- Great knowledge of the ride-sharing industry
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Επιστήμες Μηχανικών, Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Μηχανικών, Πληροφορικής