Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Kerakoll is a green building company with global presence. We think, we develop and produce innovative solutions focused on the environment and the improvement of the quality of life with the use of raw materials that are friendly to the environment and the final user.
As we continue to go through an exciting period of growth, we are looking for candidates with the following profile:
The candidate has to work in Quality Control department and report directly to Quality Control responsible.
The candidate has to manage the laboratory activities and work in collaboration with others company departments, in particular with production.
Requested studies and training:
- Graduate in Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry. We can take into consideration also Engineers, Geologists, Material Engineers or other qualifications that involve a good knowledge of Chemistry and Physic.
- Appreciated, but not indispensable, knowledge in Problem Solving, Project Management, statistical techniques applied to quality control and production process.
Requested knowledge and experiences:
Appreciated but not indispensable:
- experience in Quality Control department or building company.
- experience in structured company, preferably operating in an international context.
- experience in research and development department.
- experience in management of small groups of people.
- Good ability in relationship with people.
- Good organization and planning capacity.
- Ability to work with targets.
- The candidate has to be available to work in a laboratory context, in production line and perform mainly manual activities.
- The candidate has to be available to travel abroad.
- Knowledge of Office pack (Word, Excel) and SAP
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Job Description & Activities:
- carry out tests to check the incoming raw materials;
- carry out tests to check the finished products;
- Insertion of data into the system;
- use in correct way the laboratory equipment;
- carry out calibrations of laboratory equipment;
- management of laboratory documentations (control plans, record forms, sampling plan, etc);
- manage and record the non-conformities of raw materials and finished products;
- analysis of technical claim;
- management of returned products and recycling materials;
- know the production process;
- collaborate with production to eliminate criticalities and for process optimization;
For these kind of activities he has to follow standard procedures, operative instructions and technical specifications defined with Parent Company.
Επιστήμες Μηχανικών, Θετικές, Θετικές Επιστήμες, Μηχανικών